The potential benefits of business intelligence programs include:
- Accelerating and improving decision making
- Optimizing internal business processes
- Increasing operational efficiency
- Driving new revenues
- Gaining competitive advantages over business rivals.
- Identifying market trends
- Spotting business problems that need to be addressed
Business Intelligence (BI) refers to the tools, technologies, applications and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present an organization’s raw data in order to create insightful and actionable business information.